The WSBA Business Holiday Expo - Supporting community service and local small businesses.
Sponsored by Style Dots -
November 10, 2016, 9:30 - 3pm
$30 Premier members, $40 Non-members, $48 at the door.
This event will offer engaging networking sessions, a holiday drive and highlight of a Pittsburgh non-profit organization that will be helping others in need, door prizes, raffles, holiday vendors, and inspiring keynote speakers.
9:30-10:30 AM - Registration and open networking
10:35-11:05 AM - Non-profit highlight: Global Sisterhood - Founded by Dr. Shellie Hipski
- Community Liver Alliance
- Children's International Summer Village - Pittsburgh Chapter
11:10-12:10 PM - Lunch served. Sponsor introduction.
12:20-12:55 PM - Speaker Bette Novak
1:05 - 1:40 - Speaker Brenda DeCroo - "Lead with grace"
This seminar will be inspirational, and it will have strategies for knowing oneself and leading from core values.
1:50-2:25 PM - Speaker Susan Miller - "Getting success as a confident entrepreneur"
This seminar will provide strategies to boost your confidence as an entrepreneur.
2:30-3:00 PM - Prize distribution and open networking
Current prizes donated:
- Wine tasting provided by OneHope Wine
(valued at $100)
- Mary Kay
basket donated by Stephanie Steiger (valued at $50)
- $250 gift card with Champion Windows
provided by Debi Arnett
- One hour session with Donna Wirth - A Matter of Energy 724 834 1536 (valued at $75)
- Collection of premium candles from Candles in the Cove
(valued at $75)
- Diamond 14K earring provided by The Jeweled Diva
(Valued at $300)
Vendor and Sponsor exhibits:
- Style Dots - Cathy Gipson
- She Deserves!
- Bronze Beauty Spray Tanning
- Wine Guide at Traveling Vineyard